Our Dermatology and Cosmetology department offers the latest technologies and treatments in a comfortable environment where patient privacy and comfort is our priority. Our doctors have extensive experience and excellent skills in providing all that is new and international and the latest scientific findings about dermatology and cosmetic treatments. Treatment of all skin diseases Treatment of all skin diseases – treatment of skin infections, eczema, psoriasis and other inflammatory diseases. Pregnancy and pediatric dermatitis. Simple and complex abscess treatment. – Burns. Fungal infection. Bacterial infection. Viral infection. – Evaluation and treatment of vitiligo. Excessive sweating treatment. Varicose veins treatment. – Allergic contact dermatitis (allergic rash test – allergy blood test – allergy treatment). – Surgical operations (excision of abscesses – evaluation and removal of moles and excision of malignant and harmful lesions in the nails). – Cryotherapy and electrocautery
Treating all skin diseases
- Treating skin infections, eczema, psoriasis and other inflammatory diseases.
Pregnancy and pediatric dermatitis.
Simple and complex abscess treatment.
- Fungal infection
- Bacterial infection
- Bacterial infection.
- Viral infection.Evaluation and treatment of vitiligo.
- Excessive sweating treatment.
- Varicose veins treatment.
- Allergic contact dermatitis (allergic rash test – allergy blood test – allergy treatment).
- Surgical operations (excision of cysts – evaluation and removal of moles and excision of malignant and harmful lesions in the nails).
- Cryotherapy and electrocautery for: ((pimples – spots – tumors – sunspots – cornea – skin tags).
Skin cancer screening and treatment
- Evaluation and treatment of all fungal infections.
- Evaluation and treatment of all nail problems.
- Evaluation and treatment of fungal infection.
- Foot care after diabetes.
- Acne and acne scars treatment
Evaluation and treatment of various cases of acne and acne scars through the latest treatment methods, and one of the advantages of these methods is that treating acne without leaving any traces and also the best ways to treat acne scars through several methods, including micro-medical skin-needling, and different types From peeling or laser treatment, these methods stimulate the skin to naturally and safely renew and repair itself, leaving skin smoother, brighter, healthier and younger. This procedure is a natural regeneration of cells, restoration and treatment of the scar that can be significantly improved, makes the face brighter, hides expression lines and wrinkles, and skin damagecaused by aging and the sun. It is a treatment for scars, acne and skin rejuvenation.
Benefits of treating acne and acne scars
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and reduces the appearance of large pores that become larger with age.
- The most important step in treating acne and scars is continuity and follow-up treatment.
- It naturally stimulates the skin to repair itself to become thicker and healthy looking.
- Improves the appearance of acne scars and chicken pox scars.
There are many factors and causes for the appearance of dark areas and spots on the skin, known as hyperpigmentation. Sun, acne, melasma, prescription and hormonal imbalances are all causes of hyperpigmentation. These dark spots occur when your skin produces more melanin, which is responsible for skin color.
There are a wide variety of treatment methods for treating hyperpigmentation, and their success depends on knowing the cause. It is required to protect the skin from the harmful rays of the sun and to use sunscreens that protect the skin from increased pigmentation before, during and after the treatment. Of the following:
- Topical treatment There are different types of topical treatment – several types of laser treatment – mesotherapy – different types of peeling and skin rejuvenation.For example: chemical peeling, yellow peeling, peeling mask, carbon dioxide peeling, and laser peeling.
Treating expression lines and wrinkles It is the treatment to hide the visible signs of aging and also to treat the appearance of dull and unhealthy skin. It is also a procedure through which years of age can be erased from the face or neck by reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
There are many ways to treat wrinkles:
- Treatment methods without injections through specific and specific products.
- Treatment by plasma injection, mesotherapy for cell renewal, hyaluronic acid injection, laser treatment, and Botox injections.
- The doctor chooses the best method of treatment according to the situation.
- Advantages of injection wrinkle treatment
- An effective and fast treatment that reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles, restoring a more youthful appearance.
- It is very safe and not permanent and its results will fade naturally.
- It gives freshness to the skin and a healthy, more youthful and vibrant appearance.
- Treatment of dark circles, wrinkles and puffiness around the eye
- Dark circles under the eyes affect both men and women. It’s hard to hide with makeup, and it often makes you look like you’re tired, even when you’re completely rested. One of the main reasons for the appearance of dark circles in the eyes is due to poor blood circulation.
- Treating wrinkles around the eye. It is a procedure that can erase the effects of years of age by reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Our successful treatment helps significantly and significantly improve the appearance of this area.
- We can choose the appropriate treatment according to the diagnosis of the condition, such as topical treatment, laser treatment, peeling treatment, and injectable treatment.
- Advantages of treating dark circles and wrinkles around the eyes:-
- Brightens and tightens the eye contour area.