CANCER COUNCIL Active Sunscreen SPF50+ 110ml
Active ingredients: Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 5% w/w, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor 4% w/w, Octocrylene 2% w/w, Bemotrizinol 1.5% w/w
Preservatives: Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxybenzoates
How to Apply
Apply to dry, clean skin and rub in 20 minutes before heading outside. On an average sized adult, approximately 35mL should be applied. This is the equivalent of 1 teaspoon of sunscreen to each arm, leg, front of body, back of body and face (including neck and ears).
Use 5 methods of sun protection: PROTECTIVE CLOTHING, EYEWEAR/SUNGLASSES, a BROAD-BRIM HAT and SHADE. Apply sunscreen to remaining exposed areas of skin. Avoid prolonged sun exposure and never rely on sunscreen alone, nor to extend your family’s time in the sun.
- SPF50+ broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Lightweight, non-greasy formula offering a matte finish
- A dry-touch formula great for active land pursuits such as golf, tennis, cycling, gardening
- Suitable for those with oily skin
- Tested for 4 hours water resistance
There are no reviews yet.