CANCER COUNCIL Day Wear Moisturiser Invisible WR 50+ 75ml
Active ingredients: Octocrylene 8% w/w, Homosalate 6% w/w, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 3% w/w
How to Apply
Apply to dry, clean skin and rub in 20 minutes before heading outside. On an average sized adult, approximately 35mL should be applied. This is the equivalent of 1 teaspoon of sunscreen to each arm, leg, front of body, back of body and face (including neck and ears).
Use 5 methods of sun protection: PROTECTIVE CLOTHING, EYEWEAR/SUNGLASSES, a BROAD-BRIM HAT and SHADE. Apply sunscreen to remaining exposed areas of skin. Avoid prolonged sun exposure and never rely on sunscreen alone, nor to extend your family’s time in the sun.
To ensure adequate protection, Cancer Council recommends all sunscreens be re-applied every 2 hours or immediately after swimming, sweating or towel drying.
Not suitable for babies under 6 months old. Avoid contact with eyes and broken or damaged skin. If irritation occurs, rinse thoroughly with water, discontinue use immediately and seek medical advice if required.
- SPF50+ broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Formulated with aloe vera and vitamin E to moisturise the skin
- Lightweight, easy-to-apply with a matte finish
- Fragrance and paraben free
- Dermatologically tested and suitable for sensitive skin
- Tested for 4 hours water resistance